Just downloaded version 1.2 of Minion Reindex to try out.
When I did I decided to test out the PrepOnly / RunPrepped mode. It looks as though the table #ReindexResults is used during the RunPrepped Mode but is not created when running in that mode so it errors out. I have fixed my version of the script for now by moving the creation of the table to the top of the script but I doubt that is the intended way for it to work. So far a great product in my dev environment except for this small bug.
Thanks for all you do and continue to do your great work.
Thanks for your response. I’ll look into that. I may have seen this before and if so then it’s already in the 1.3 release that’ll be coming out. I look forward to any other feedback you have.
Thanks for letting me know about this.