What’s new in MB 1.3
- Increased international support
- Inline Tokens
- Enhanced restore functionality
- Minion.BackupRestoreSettingsPath – This table stores the path settings for restore scenarios. In other words, here is where you define the paths and file names the system will restore to.
- Minion.BackupRestoreTuningThresholds – This table holds thresholds used to determine when to change the tuning of a restore; and the tuning settings per threshold.
- New fields in Minion.BackupSettingsPath - Minion.BackupSettingsPath now has new fields that let you specify FileName and FileExtension.
- Keyword search in Minion.HELP.